Welcome

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to blogging about my art, my struggles as I try to become a regularly working artist, and useful information and tips that I learn along the way. My hope is that this blog can become a resource for other emerging artists; a combination of empathy and useful resources to help them through the beginning of their career.

www.ElisabethMcCamish.com

Click on this image to see more of my artwork!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Another Process Post

I have been wanting to this blog for awhile but it required me to remember that the idea existed while I was working on a finished drawing. I am generally not thinking about blogging while I'm working on a finished piece, so about two weeks after I meant to write this, I finally got around to it. This blog is another process post, but this time it is about my finished drawing process and not about the idea process.

In fact, as I write this, I realize that this blog doesn't actually require many words. I can't explain any more than the pictures actually show. All I will say is that if you are someone who thinks that artwork is some sort of magical process then probably you shouldn't look. It's a bit like showing step by step how a magic trick is done.









Poof! That's how I pull a finished drawing out of my hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment